About Me

My photo
I'm 19 year's old. I am attending Community College for 2 years then I will transfer to Crown College for Children's Ministry with a minor in History. I love music, I love teach music to JUMP kids :)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I PASSED!

So This year I began taking Drivers Ed. I was determined to get my license. In Iowa you are allowed to get your permit at the age of 14 years old. I waited till I was 16 because I was lazy. So when I turned 16 I decided it was probably time to get my permit and not to mention that everyone wanted me to. So I got it and I took Drivers Ed. Today was my last day of that class. I had to come today because I had a test I had to make up. Now This scared me alot because This test would tell me if I was going to pass this class or not. And If I didnt pass then I was going to have to take the class again. And that is someting I defienly did not want to do. So I just took the test again like 20 minutes ago. Mrs. Lamb called me about 10 minutes ago to ask me a question about it, then she counted all my little marks up and said I missed 7, yea my knees were shaking. She then figured everything out and told me that I passed!!! So Now I can finally go and get my lisence! I am so pumped I had to blog about it!

3 comments:

Foxy Lady said...

So proud of you:) watch out world, here she comes!!

Sherry said...

You passed, that's great! Now I will
really have to keep my eyes on the road!!! I am very proud of you! You are just growing up so fast. I am sure you are a safe driver, just watch out for all the other drivers and be safe!

Anonymous said...

It is still difficult for me to swallow that you are the same little 10yo girl, with her hair in a ponytail, wearing ALL purple sweats that came walking down the alley to retrieve your little sister. Wasn't that just yesterday or the day before? Where does time go? You have blossomed into a wonderfully beautiful young woman and you will someday (in God's time) make one man a very fortunate! His blessings upon you Sister!