About Me

My photo
I'm 19 year's old. I am attending Community College for 2 years then I will transfer to Crown College for Children's Ministry with a minor in History. I love music, I love teach music to JUMP kids :)

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Dark Stranger...................

Last year I was having alot of trouble with the boy thing. My sister Amber was always dating guys, where I never had a boyfriend. And this Really bothered me alot because I wanted a boyfriend to. SO one night I had an interesting dream and i thought I would share it with everyone This is how it went:

I was in our church. I was actully in the bright green sunday school room. I heard voices out side in the hall way so I poked my head out to see. Pastor Dave, and PB were talking with my mom and dad. And every one was dressed really nicly! SO I shut the door and looked around. And there was a beautiful white wedding dress in the corner. So In my head I was like ok whos getting married and why am I wearing sweats?? My mom and Amber came in. Amber was wearing a nice bridesmaid dress and mom mom was wearing a beautiful dress too. So I asked them what they were doing. Amber replied " we are helping you get dressed" I asked her for what. She then told me" For your wedding..Duh." I just sort of stared at her for a minute while took my shoes off. It was finally time to put the dress on. Amber fixed my vail and my mom handed me flowers. I walked out of the room, And my dad was standing there. He told me I looked beautiful and off we went to the sectuary. The doors opened and The theme was apperantly a toyland theamed one. (OK to be completly honest with you some day I want to have a winter wonderland wedding, So this was a toyland winter wonderland wedding) So I walked down the isle, and everyone I knew was there. I finally looked up to see the man I was about to marry and spend the rest of my life with. He turned around and his face was blackend out. But I continued to walk up to the isle and I smiled at him and got married. The girl that got married in the dream knew who she was marrying.

To me It felt like God saying to me, "Don't worry Samantha, I have the perfect guy for you to marry and I will bring him to you, just wait." That is a dream that happend a year ago and still I can remember it. I am excited to see who the faceless stranger is. And I will wait for him..........

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog today! Just remember to invite me to this winter wedding years to come! I LOVE your band by the way!!! I can't wait to hear all of you guys again!

Susan said...

Sam I would encourage you to read this wonderful book called Before You Meet Prince Charming, by Sarah Maley.
I think you would enjoy it you are right God will bring you your husband in his time if you just wait and trust in the lord.

pb said...

Hey kiddo, love the blog. God so has the right guy for you (don't know if he'll be good enough for you though). I look forward to the wedding day - AFTER COLLEGE!

Anonymous said...

Sam,

God gave me a recurring dream of a faceless man. I could see dark hair. I could see a thin physique, I could see hands and feet. I could even see him pushing Ali on a swing, but I never saw his face.

After Daniel and I were engaged - that dream no longer existed. I felt like that was God telling me he was the man for me.

Follow your heart and be pure, true, and blameless before Him. He will honor your marriage like you cannot even imagine!

You will NOT be sorry!