About Me

My photo
I'm 19 year's old. I am attending Community College for 2 years then I will transfer to Crown College for Children's Ministry with a minor in History. I love music, I love teach music to JUMP kids :)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ELEVENTYSEVEN!

So last night around 5:50 I got a call from my mom saying "Brandon is looking for you, I think they want to have band practice tonight." My first thought was like NO! I really don't want to tonight! So I called Brandon and was like " I heard your looking for me!" Brandon was like Are you coming to the concert? I said Yes! so they came and Picked me up. A couple of days ago Brandon asked us if we wanted to go the the EleventySeven Concert. We saw these guys at LIFE 2007, and we were hooked. I said I wanted to go, but I never heard anything about it or what time we were going or anything. So I got in to Connie's van and looked around. I was the only girl! That seems to be happening alot lately lol. It was Brandon,Aaron,Mark,and Miles. So we were pumped up! We have been waiting for these guys to come somewhere FOREVER! So we got the the place called The Foundry. And its a little church out reach! Its really neat. So we watched this one band, Then EleventySeven came on, and we were pretty much front row! The concert was amazing! so they finally got done with the last song, and then the Switch kids came on. We all decided to go shop at The EleventySeven booth where the drummer was selling things. I got a CD which he signed. Then I went outside. And sitting on the step was Matt the singer! HE signed it to. We told him we saw them at LIFE 2007, he was shocked because that was far away from home! Then he asked us a question about Omaha, and we told him we don't live here, we live in Iowa. His mouth dropped and his eyes got big! and he sat there for like 5 minutes like that. Then he asked us how long it took us to get here, we told him an hour. He was like Oh Good! lol. But we sat there talking to him and just having fun. Then the Bass Guitarist Caleb came over. He like Matt asked us something about Omaha, We again told him we were from Iowa. He looked at us and gave us each a hug! ha ha it truly was an amazing night. we got autographs, and hugs and hand shakes from ElventySeven! one of our favorite bands! Yes this truly is a night I will never forget!.......

2 comments:

Robin said...

Glad you had a good time!

Liz said...

Eleventyseven huh? I will have to check them out. I must admit, I am kind of jealous, I haven't been to a concert in quite some time. I'm going through withdrawls. Hey, love yah bunches and miss you too!
I'm trying to update my blog now, so check it out
www.awholelottolearn.blogspot.com