About Me

My photo
I'm 19 year's old. I am attending Community College for 2 years then I will transfer to Crown College for Children's Ministry with a minor in History. I love music, I love teach music to JUMP kids :)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My 17th Birthday.........

So Aug. 12th I turned 17! YAY! Closer to 18! lol. This year we were camping at Lake Iceria. We rented a cabin thats right by the water. I woke up to boats, going by to find the perfect fishing spot. And the smell of fresh air. I mean it was absoulutly beautiful. Im sorry we had to come back! So the day of my birthday finally arrives ( YES) My mom and Grandma went back to Red Oak to check on the animals, and to change the cat box and so on and so forth. I got up at 8:30a.m. and my grandpa had already been up due to the fact that there was a lake with fish calling his name. :) I got dressed in a tank top and capri. Now normally I wont wear tanktops, but the day before my shoulders got really sunburnt! I walked out side with my new Twilight book that Josh got me for my birthday, I sat in a chair and started to read. I then realized it was chilly so I grabbed my sweater. My grandpa came back we talked at and watched boats, and people fishing. It was nice. around 9:20 I was wondering where my mom and gma were. my grandpa and I started joking, saying that mom and gma were eating eggs and bacon, while watching HGTV. They finally arrived with Donuts, That got Josh out of bed pretty fast! :) Mom then asked me if I wanted to eat donuts or open my presents. Well because they decided to take so long I had already ate. My grandpa and I ate Cheeseits! lol. So I said presents. So My mom took out a little jewlry box. I opened it and that was a note. I read it and it lead me to another note..It kept doing this till I found one that said go up top and look in the boat. So on we marched to the boat. I got in there and looked in the glove box to my amazement...................another note. At the end of this note it said something like look for something that i lack and look for something black. I was like omgsh! you know how many black things are on this boat. So I got out of the boat, and started looking...Possibly It could have been a new laptop that I wanted! So I was looking and looking til I came across a 2000 Black Olds Alero. Now that car hasnt been there all week. So I looked at it, and I decided well I will just ask, the worse they can do is laugh at me and I will be wrong. So I pointed to the car. And My mom was like I dont know is it? So I walked over there and on the winshild there was a big bow. I just looked at it. You know how most people scream! No not me I CRIED! I kid you not! I just Cried and said at the same time " You bought me a car???" I was so happy!!!!! So my 17th birthday goes up there with my 16th. It was one of the best birthdays ever!..........

4 comments:

Heather said...

My sweet Sammie. I will never, never forget the look on your face and the tears that followed. I loved our time at the lake together and couldn't have asked for a better daughter:)

I'm glad this birthday was as good as your 16th. I'm afraid the next one will be disappointing after the last two. Guess I better get planning now:)

I love you soooooooooooooo much!

Sharon said...

My Lamb, I'm so glad you had a wonderful 17th birthday, I totaly enjoyed you running around looking for notes and seeing your face when you found your present was wonderful.
We have some great pictures. Camping was awesome and hope to do it next year.
You are a wonderful sweet young lady and we are proud of you, I Love You, Mimi

Robin said...

That's great! You have an incredible mom! I'm glad your birthday was wonderful!

Happy Birthday!

Susan said...

That is so awesome. I am so glad you got the car. I can't wait to see it and can't wait to see you driving it. You know you have a great MOM