About Me

My photo
I'm 19 year's old. I am attending Community College for 2 years then I will transfer to Crown College for Children's Ministry with a minor in History. I love music, I love teach music to JUMP kids :)

Monday, February 21, 2011

It's been a year...or 2 :)

OK! It has literally been forever since I have been on this blog! I totally forgot the password! But all is good and I will try to update more often! So here is an overview past two years!

-I graduated may 15th
-I got accepted to Crown College
-I started Community college because I couldn't afford Crown this year
-I am no longer part of the worship Team
-I help with JUMP music for the kids
-I would like to start going to Omaha for church, so that way I have people my own age
-I still work at Fareway
-My dad had a major heartattack--He's ok
-My brother is going in to the Marines
-I have 2 of the greatest friends in the world and I wouldn't trade them for anything!
-I am starting to get comfortable with myself
-I am learning to by myself
-I went to LIFE 2010--last thing I ever did as part of the youth group, it was worth it.
-I change my major from Music Education to Children's Ministry with a minor in History--I want to teach someday
-Miles left for the Marines--was deeply sadden to say good-bye to my best friend--We keep in touch :)
-I still take voice lessons and piano lessons from Mr. Marsden
-I bought a green 2001 Ford Focus from Nathan and Jodi Johnson ( I LOVE IT)
-I went to Colorado with the Whites and had a blast!
-Found a new Dentist--He's epic
-Fell in Love with the Chronicles of Narnia movies
-Fell in love with soundtracks :)
- Got an Epic Purity ring that says " I am my beloveds and my Beloved is mine" In Hebrew
-Got a lap top for Christmas!
-lost some friends this year--OK with that because it honestly showed their true colors
-Trying to listen to God more
-Got a new Bible!
-Callie Lou died
-Got my grandparents a new cat named Maisey--Terrorist.
-Still plan on taking over the world :)

No comments: