About Me

My photo
I'm 19 year's old. I am attending Community College for 2 years then I will transfer to Crown College for Children's Ministry with a minor in History. I love music, I love teach music to JUMP kids :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

You Love me

You are jealous for me, Your loves like a hurricane, I AM the tree, bending beneath the weight of your wind and mercy. When all of a sudden I am unaware these afflictions eclipsed by your glory, and I realized just how Beautiful you are, and how GREAT your affections are for ME! Oh, How you Love ME so, Oh How you love me, how you love me so. And I am you're portion and you is my prize, drawn to redemption by the Grace in YOURE' eyes, if YOU'RE grace is an ocean, I AM Sinking. HE Loves me.

This is an amazing Song, No matter how many times I sing it, I am always left amazed. It's just one of those songs that hits me. All I did was change the lyrics to fit me personally. I love you Lord :)