About Me

My photo
I'm 19 year's old. I am attending Community College for 2 years then I will transfer to Crown College for Children's Ministry with a minor in History. I love music, I love teach music to JUMP kids :)

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Prayer

Lord, I don't know what your planning, but I am willing..Use me for what you want me to do..I don't want to be in my own little world. I want to see out side of it. Give me YOUR eyes, so I can see everything that I keep missing, give me love for humanity! Give me your arms for the broken hearted ones that are far beyond my reach, give me YOUR heart for the ones forgotten! My own little world is not about me. I love you!

I'm not sure what He's planning, but I don't want to be blind to it.

Be the Change you wish to see in the world- Gandhi

Well I want to be the change..God, Show me...Use me.

No comments: