About Me

My photo
I'm 19 year's old. I am attending Community College for 2 years then I will transfer to Crown College for Children's Ministry with a minor in History. I love music, I love teach music to JUMP kids :)

Monday, February 21, 2011

Someday

onight I was watching a movie called " The young Victoria" It's about Queen Victoria in the 1800's and how young she was when she became queen and how she met her husband Prince Albert. Albert was from Germany and went to visit Victoria in England before she was queen. After Albert left, he continued to write her letters. They wrote letters back and fourth for 5-6 years. During those years he visited her once. The third time he came, Victoria asked him to stay and marry her. When queen Victoria became queen she was VERY young, so everyone was telling her what to do, and how to do it. But Albert always told her to do what she wanted to do, to stay strong, show them she can do it. That's why Victoria asked him to stay.

I'm not going to lie, I cried during part of this movie. The part that made me cry was when Albert came for the third time, Victoria was waiting for him at the entrance with her ladies-in-waiting, and when he came around the corner, the look on her face..it was like it just hit her she loved him, the man she had been sending letters back and forth to for so many years. And on her wedding day, she was marrying her best friend. Her friend she told everything to, the one who stood by her side from a different country. She married Her best friend, who ended up taking a bullet for her. ( yea I would defiantly recommend watching this movie)

Someday, I want to marry my best friend, I want to have that same look in my eyes when he walks through the door. When I feel most alone, like Victoria did, I want to be able to smile when I think of him. I want to have the same look at 80 years old. :) I want to marry my best friend in the world, because he will be amazing... :-)

No comments: