About Me

My photo
I'm 19 year's old. I am attending Community College for 2 years then I will transfer to Crown College for Children's Ministry with a minor in History. I love music, I love teach music to JUMP kids :)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BFF

I started homeschooling my 9th grade year. Before that I went to Stanton High school which is 10 minutes away from RO. I was sad that I had to leave Stanton to be homeschooled and to go to ROHS part time. I was going to miss the amazing friends I had made in the 3 years I had been there. I thought I may never talk to them again. I still talk to some of them..and I go to Stanton for some events so I get to see them. But there is one person in perticular that I have kept in contact. Her name is Lauren. Now Lauren and I became really close in 7th grade when I invited her to ATF, with my youth group. She said yea she wanted to go. So her and I went and I felt like I could talk to her about anything. So When I moved she was bummed and I was really bummed! But the good thing was that we were only 10 minutes away. So I got my first Cellular device and of course I called Lauren. We didnt get to see each other alot. then I finally got texting and so we are constently texting. Lauren finally got her license, and I don't. Why you ask? well because I was lazy and did'nt study for my test! I remember not that long ago I told Lauren that I wanted my license well my permit. So over the phone she did the best she could to help me study. I passed! Now that Lauren has her license we are able to hang out a little more. I stayed at her house last night and Now im sitting here on her couch, writing this, while she is yelling at our phones cause they wont bluetooth. its kind of funny in a way. But no matter how crazy she is I still love her! she is my bff. And I ust want say thank you Lauren for always being there when I needed a friend. I can always count on you to be there when I need someone the most!. Love you sis!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Sam, what a wonderful way to get your thoughts out, it's just like writing in a journal only faster. I love you so much and will always be there for you, Love Mimie

Samantha said...

Thanks Mimie!

Heather said...

HI!

I didn't know you had your blog up and going:)

Good post.

I love you soooo much!

Robin said...

Friends are gifts from God!