About Me

My photo
I'm 19 year's old. I am attending Community College for 2 years then I will transfer to Crown College for Children's Ministry with a minor in History. I love music, I love teach music to JUMP kids :)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Whats Up Homie?.......

So as I wrote in my last blog I spend a lot of time at the White's house. So that means I get to hear really funny things! Now all of us teenagers at the church always try to get the White Girls to say things like 'Wud up Dog?, Wud up homie?, Peace out,' Madison and Megan just look at us like we are all crazy and they won't do it. But Sammy now thats a whole diffrent situation! She's 4 so we can still get her sometimes.

I remember being over at their house one night last year. And I finally got Sammy to say " whats up Homie?" I was very proud at this! I was like Score! I have one mini me!!!! Her parents will be so Proud!

SO PB comes home and all the kids run to him and say hi. He picks up Sammy, and it gets really quiet and she goes " Whats up Homo?"
I was like OH NO! lol I did NOT teach her that. I mean honestly! It was funny though and PB didn't get mad. we just laughed about it and told her not to say that!
Though I would share that with you guys!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the funny things that happens when you teach kids, Like uncle Kyle teaching Josh to say "you want a piece of me?" I love your blogs Sam they are so you and you are so good with kids, that is a gift. Love You Mimie

Samantha said...

Thanks Mimie!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

LOL! I remember that. It was soooo funny.

YOU are sooo funny.

Love you soooooooooo much!

Susan said...

Very cute story. I am really enjoying your blog.

Robin said...

Little kids are so much fun!