About Me

My photo
I'm 19 year's old. I am attending Community College for 2 years then I will transfer to Crown College for Children's Ministry with a minor in History. I love music, I love teach music to JUMP kids :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boys.......?

OK. Here's the scoop. I'm almost 17 years old and I have never had a boyfriend. I could probably have a boyfriend if I really wanted to, but I believe that the guy should ask the girl out not the girl asking the boy. So I'm sure if I asked one out I probably would have one. I have been asked out but I really didn't like him like that and his walk with God wasn't the greatest. So I turned it down. Now my sister Amber on the other hand ALWAYS has a boyfriend. And I mean ALWAYS. You see Amber can be dating someone but she has a back up. We always know when she has a back up. She will call/text and talk about them all the time. Amber is a flirt. big time. Me not so much.

Another thing with Amber is that she will change who she is for them to like her. I remember when she wanted to date this boy named Andy, she came to me about football. I know a lot about football well because my dad watches it and I enjoy going to the games. same with baseball. Andy liked the Patriots. and the quarter back is Tom Brady. So I helped her with that. But then her next boyfriend liked the NE Huskers. So all of the sudden she was a huskers fan...so on so forth I think you get the idea. Now Me I don't change for people, unless its for the good lol. I like the SF 49er's. And I'm not going to change that cause some boy doesn't like them . I like the Oakland A's baseball team. I Hate playing sports. I love to read and sing, and etc. I'm not going to change for someone :)

Another thing is Amber likes to date right away. I would rather be friends for a while. Like I have really liked a boy for 3 years. I know thats a long time. He is currently dating someone right now. But he is my best friend. If we were to date I know him. I'm not going to date him and try to get to know him at the same time. Thats hard work lol. I've watched Amber and her many men. its usally at least 3 months until they break up. I've watched her have to be a diffrent person around him. And just watching her dating expierences has made me be a little happy with being single :)

I know God will bring the right guy to me, who won't care what my favorite baseball or football team is. Won't care seeing me with out make-up and being in sweats. He will think I am still beautiful. So I'm still waiting here for him. I know God will bring him to me someday.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yes He will and when that man comes into your life...he will be the most amazing, God fearing man because that has been my prayer for you for the last 7 years:)

I love you!

Sharon said...

Sam, I love your blog you are so honest. Keep up your wonderful set of values you have, they will never let you down You are a beautiful person inside and out. I love you sooooooooo much, Mimie

Tanya said...

You know what, God will bring him to you. My parents told me this for years, and I did not believe them. Until I joined the Army and flew around the world and there he was. And he came to me, I did not seek him out. So, just be friends and enjoy what life God is given you. The rest will fall into place. Love ya,from Tanya

Susan said...

God will bring you that man in His time.And for right now enjoy serving God while you are single. It is the best time because you can focus all of your energy on your Lord and Saviour.

Robin said...

Hold firm to the Lord and to the standards HE has given you. Trust HIM with your future! He has a great plan for your life!